This page is not a help page. Its purpose is to introduce the accessibility policy of the website www.ideance.net, and to define the general level of accessibility observed on the website, in accordance with the current regulations and standards.
For help on using the website, go to the Navigation Help page.
What is digital accessibility?
Digital accessibility is a set of rules and good practices that cover:
- Functional Aspects
- Technical Development
- Editorial Aspects
Compliance with these rules and good practices ensures that digital media (websites, mobile applications, documents, etc.) are accessible to people with disabilities.
An accessible website allows, for instance, to:
- Customise the website display through the browser or operating system (enlarging or shrinking characters, changing the typography, adjusting colours, switching off animations, etc.).
- Navigate using assistive tools such as speech synthesis or a Braille display.
- Navigate without using the mouse, with the keyboard only, switches or through a touch screen.
- View video and audio content with subtitles or transcription.
- And more.
Declaration of Compliance
Identity of the Registrant
23 rue des Sources
76160 Saint-Léger-du-Bourg-Denis, France.
Compliance Status & Test Results
This website is 100% compliant with the criteria of France’s RGAA (General Accessibility Improvement Procedure) 4.1.
The tests were conducted internally with version 4.1 of the RGAA.
By applying the technical standards of France’s RGAA (General Accessibility Improvement Procedure), it is possible to verify that a web page complies with the 50 Level A and AA success criteria listed in the WCAG 2.1 international standard.
Establishment of this Accessibility Statement
This statement was established on 15 March 2021.
Technologies used to create this website
User agents, assistive technologies and tools used to check accessibility
The webpage tests were conducted with the following combinations of web browsers and screen readers:
- Edge & JAWS 2020
- Firefox 85.0.2 & NVDA 2020.4
- Safari & VoiceOver (version available on macOS Big Sur 11.2.1)
- Safari & VoiceOver (version available on iOS 14.7.1)
Website pages subject to the compliance check
- Accessibility Training
- Consulting & Expertise
- Content Accessibility
- Accessibility Audits
- Who are we?
- Navigation Help
- Legal Notice
- Site map
Feedback & Contact
If you are unable to access any content or service on this website, feel free to contact us to be directed to an accessible alternative, or to receive the content in another form.
- By email: by writing to us at the following address: contact[AT]ideance[DOT]fr.
- By phone: by calling us on +33 (0)2 78 77 59 82. This number is available from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm (CET).
- By post: by writing to us at the following address: Ideance, 23 rue des Sources, 76160 Saint-Léger-du-Bourg-Denis, France.